Each year AIDS Moncton Inc. must raise funds to continue these vital community programs and we need your help. Please consider helping with the following:
- Donate financially: find out how below!
- Donate gift cards to purchase gasoline and office & cleaning supplies.
- Donate bus passes.
- Donate healthier food items or grocery store gift cards for our Safe Spaces drop-in.
- Donate personal hygiene items.
- Organize family & friends to participate in fundraising events, schedule can be obtained from office.
- Purchase our Poinsettias during the Christmas season.
To donate online click on the “Donate Via Canada Helps ” button below. You will be taken to AIDS Moncton’s secure online donation page which is administered by CanadaHelps, and where you will be able to select the program or project that you would like to support. An official income tax receipt will be generated immediately.
We’re happy to announce that AIDS Moncton is now a partner of ChangeIt®; a new way to donate while making everyday purchases using your existing BMO® and RBC® Credit Cards or select Credit Union Debit Cards*. ChangeIt lets you automatically round up your purchases and donate the difference to us!
With ChangeIt you can track your donations online, control your rounding preferences and even set a monthly maximum. At the start of each month, a donation notification will be delivered straight to your inbox from ChangeIt to let you know how much you donated in the previous cycle. You’ll also receive an annual Official Donation Receipt for Income Tax Purposes from us for every penny you donate.
It’s the easiest way to give, and getting started is simple.
- Sign up your BMO® and RBC® Credit Cards or select Credit Union Debit Cards* at www.changeit.com/registration
- Select AIDS Moncton and set your rounding limits
- Use your BMO® and RBC® Credit Cards or select Credit Union Debit Cards* and start making a difference.
Prefer to mail your donation? Cheques and money orders are payable to:
AIDS Moncton Inc. 80 Weldon Street Moncton, NB E1C 5V8