Volunteers are important members of our organization. They provide support, leadership and advocacy.
AIDS Moncton greatly relies on our volunteers. Many of our events, projects and services wouldn’t be possible without them. We strive to ensure that our volunteers are paired with tasks that both benefit the agency as well as provide a fulfilling experience for those who are giving us their time and expertise. While we value our volunteers and appreciate everyone who would like to volunteer with AIDS Moncton, we do work with at-risk and vulnerable persons, and so ask that ALL volunteers go through our volunteer application process. This process is not meant to deter anyone, it’s to protect the people we serve, the agency as well as all our volunteers.
1. Please fill out the volunteer application to express the areas of interest in which you would like to volunteers and/or have skills and experience.
2. Please turn in a completed Criminal Record Check.
- There is no charge for a criminal record check to be completed by the RCMP on behalf of a not-for-profit organization.
- Applicants are required to fill out a form in person and present ID and a letter of intent to volunteer.
3. Once our volunteer coordinator receives your application and your criminal record check, you will be contacted for an intake meeting.
Please note that we will not be following up with anyone until we've received their criminal record check.
The documented results are kept confidential and locked at the office of Sida/AIDS Moncton Inc.
Please note: you will have access to the criminal record check link once you've completed the application form.